How The Energy Of Your Chakras Affects Your Reality
The Chakra System is becoming more and more talked about as we choose to recognize our own energy fields and how they work in conjunction with our human life to create the reality we see.
There are 114 chakra points and 72,000 energy portals which the human body flows energy through, from and to. (source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sadhguru/the-7-chakras-and-their-s_b_844268.html)
Most of us refer to the 7 main ones which are:
- Root Chakra – located at base of spine and represents grounding, earthing, security, safety, action and prosperity.
- Sacral Chakra – located below the naval and represents emotions, relationships and creativity.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – located above the naval and represents personal power, confidence and thinking.
- Heart Chakra – Located in the middle of the chest and represents Love, compassion and source energy.
- Throat Chakra – Located in the throat area and represents communication, expression and truth
- Third Eye Chakra – Located between the brows and represents vision, insight, limitless light.
- Crown Chakra – Located at the top of the head and represents inspiration, guidance and Oneness to all.
We all have beautiful energy fields, aura fields and energy portals. We are all connected yet unique and individual.
Here is the thing that is the same for us all though: Our energy flow directly relates to how our life looks and feels right now.
Want things to change? Our energy flow must change. This can be an increase or a slowing down so that we are in alignment energetically as well and spiritually and physically.
Recently I had the pleasure of discovering Tattoo Moments. A company that sells Chakra Tattoos and Sacred Geometry!
Of course I had to try them.
The results were instant I have to say.
I placed a row of the Chakra Tattoos up my spine, from Root Chakra to Crown Chakra, and I could feel the difference in the energy, the balance and adjustment. Its hard to describe in words but I felt an invisible force clearing out blocks and creating more flow in each Chakra.
The Heart Chakra especially. I’ve been working on this area so it was great to feel a difference there!
Now, you may be saying ‘Trish, they are just tattoos? How can they make a difference?”
Well, the sacred shapes and symbols PLUS the intention of the tattoo make the difference here.
I also have Metatron’s cube on my Solar Plexus area and the Flower of Life on my wrist.
I love these tattoos!
Take a look at the area of your life that is out of alignment and then do some work on that energy centre. Get yourself some tattoos!
Meditation is a great way to balance energy and here is where you will find some that I have created:
- ROOT CHAKRA
- SACRAL CHAKRA
- SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
- HEART CHAKRA
- THROAT CHAKRA
- THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- CROWN CHAKRA
Experience the difference within and without.
One final piece Id like to add is that when we are in the presence of others, our energetic fields connect, entwine and speak on a soul level to each other. Its really important to have a strong sense of this and balance in our bodies and energy so we can interact and let the energy flow lift and connect, rather than suck and deflate.
This comes with awareness and with practice however having our own Chakra energies, not only the main ones, strong and in tune is the first step.
Let the energy flow, spin and radiate out!