What is your first thought when the word MANIFESTATION is mentioned? What do you hear?
Most people will be desiring more abundance. But what does THAT mean to you?
A life of financial freedom? Wealth and Health? Aligned Relationships? A large circle of friends?
While all of these aspects of a rich abundant life can be true for you, underneath the external manifestations are the abundant feelings and emotions of happiness, joy, peace and love.
The definition of abundance according to the Merriam-Webster
1: an ample quantity : an abundant amount : PROFUSION a city that has an abundance of fine restaurants
2: AFFLUENCE, WEALTH a life of abundance
3: relative degree of plentifulness, low abundances of uranium and thorium— H. C. Urey
An ample quantity, an abundant amount…this means that an abundant life has more of those things in it that make you content, happy, rich, vibrant and free, including affluence.
This can mean many different things for different people but underneath it all, it’s about feeling great, feeling abundant and while some will say it’s not what you have, it’s what you are, I believe we can have it all!
Our innate nature is one of peace and abundance; it comes from within. This then reflects outwards and our external becomes as abundant as we feel and believe.
Maintaining this internal abundance and the feeling of well being can be achieved with putting in place a few daily rituals which will bring you to greater peace and richness on the inside. This will begin reflecting on the outside before long and you will begin to understand the relationship between the inner voice and energy, and the external abundance.
3 Rituals to begin practicing daily
Gratitude is a powerful daily practice that enhances not only your current experiences but what is to come. True inner abundance begins here.
Rather than the normal gratitude diary that you may already have, try this instead.
Every night for the next 4 weeks, write down 5 things that you are grateful for that actually happened that day. Then write down 5 things that you want to happen in the future, but in present tense.
Start each statement life this:
I am so happy and grateful now that…..
It will be easy to find 5 things that you are grateful for that day. The other part of the exercise will help you FEEL into the having of what is to come, those things, feelings and experiences you desire in the future.
It’s a powerful way to end the day!
Meditation frightens many people because they conjure up all types of pictures of yogis and monks or the like, sitting cross-legged in silence for many hours.
But this is not the case and meditation can be fun, rewarding and easy!
There is a saying:
The people, who say they don’t have time to meditate, are the ones who need it the most!
Meditation is the slowing down, or stopping, of the mind, of your thought hamster wheel. You can do this in whatever way works for you. Here are a few I like to practice:
- Zen meditation in nature focused on a tree, the wind, a flower, a bug or an animal. This brings me back to the moment and in presence
- Deep breathing for a few moments a day to come back to alignment
- Dedicated 15-20 minute meditation either in silence or to healing tones and sounds.
- In the end its really up to you and I also believe we can be in a ‘working meditation’ where we are in action, but still very aligned and connected. This gives way to beautiful intuitive prompts and inspired ideas which will ultimately lead to more abundance flowing in to your life in every area.
- Intentional Action
It’s important to not only become aligned with your day, your presence and your energy but also to be taking intentional action towards the abundance you desire in the external and in how you are feeling.
I have found the best ways to do this are the start the day with a practice of setting those intentions. There is no one way that is better than another. There is simply the WAY that fits YOU the best.
Here are 3 suggestions you may like to implement and use:
- From the Course in Miracles, say this as you wake:
- Where would you have me go?
- What would you have me do?
- What would you have me say, and to whom?
- List the 3 top priorities for the day as soon as you get up and intent to complete them without distractions or procrastination (which is self sabotage )
- Make an intention the night before that you will sleep well and take action, as soon as you wake, on the thing that will bring you the most external abundance (ie profitable actions) and internal feelings of abundance (ie what you are passionate about)
Choosing any or all of these daily practices and allowing them to become a habit will definitely move you in a direction of receiving more daily abundance, in your heart and in an affluent reality.
Which ones will you start today?
Trish Rock | Transformation Catalyst | Psychic/Clairvoyant
~~One of the 8 Female CHANGEMAKERS for 2020 as named in YMag ~~
~~Enlightened Changemaker for 2020 in Holistic Bliss Magazine~~
~~ Producer & Host of TrishRockTV